Information about and photograph of the "W" Sculpture, as well as biographical information on Phil Berman, donor
Clippings about art exhibits on campus.
Brochures announcing Art Exhibits in Art Gallery. Includes copies of the catalog for the exhibit "Andrew Turner: Things Past, Yet Present, a Retrospective". Also includes program from Titanic Exhibit in 2012.
Note cards sold by the Art Gallery circa 2004.
List of outdoor sculpture on campus.
Information about Carl Lindborg, artist who painted the mural in former PMC Memorial Library.
Information about the F. Eugene Dixon portrait.
P.A.B. Widener donates painting to Art Museum.
Dedication of Tau Beta Pi Engineering Honor Society Sculpture, 1993.
Photographs of various sculptures on campus, including the duuble disk, fractured column, benches, etc.
Chronology of Widener University Art Collection, including the following dates:
Faith Paulette Dreher, Director of Collection from 1978 to 1979. At that time, the Arts Center was located in what is now (2000) the Admissions Building.
Collection moved to Alfred Deshong Memorial Museum in October 1979.
Anne Butera, director from January 1980 to June 1982.
Deshong Collection displayed from July 1982 to October 1983 in Deshong Museum.
Collection moved out of Deshong Museum and into storage in October 1983.
Deshong Collection awarded to Widener on July 19, 1984.
Widener University Art Museum opened at 1300 Potter Street in October 1984.
Deshong Collection moved into 1300 Potter Street in March 1985.
December 17, 1986, Pennsylvania Supreme Court denied petition for allowance of appeal filed by Delaware County Political Welfare Rights Organization.
Collection moved from 1300 Pottery Street May 1997.
Widener University Art Collection and Gallery opened in University Center in September 1997.
Documents relating to the history of the building at 1300 Potter Street, formerly the University Art Museum.
A catalog to the Alfred O. Deshong Collection at the Widener University Art Gallery.
Note: The Widener University Art Museum became the Widener University Art Gallery when it moved to the new University Center in 1997. Box includes papers about the art collection and Art Gallery.
Papers and photographs related to the visit of Democratic Presidential Candidate Barack Obama's visit to Widener University on October 28, 2009. Includes New York Times front page with picture of Obama speaking in the rain at Widener University, and New York Times front page after Obama win.
Various flyers and brochures announcing events on campus. Includes Women's History Month, Women's Caucus, International Students, Announcements of lectures, Black Student Union events.
Performance and Lecture Series posters and announcements.
Photograph and information about PMC Ladies, including wives of PMC faculty.
Black History Month activities.
Lecture by woman from the African American Alumni Association.
Various oversized posters announcing events on campus. Includes Performance and Lecture Series, 1995-1996, School of Law Graduate Legal Studies Health Law poster, Widener University Art Museum Juried Student Art Exhibition, 1996. 1977 Football poster with the schedule for 1977.
(1971-1972): Memos from Administration Office, Alumni Office, Athletic Office, Business Office, Cultural Affairs Office, Dean's Office, Development Office, Engineering Division, Evening Division; Course and Class Schedules.
(1971-1972): Faculty Rolls; Faculty Minutes; Faculty Directories; January Program; Memos from Military, President's Office, Public Relations, Registrar's Office, Student Affairs; PMC Digest; Directory of Women Students; Report on Overall Student Personnel Activities of Widener College to the President and the Board of Trustees.
(1973-1974): Faculty Memorandum; Nursing Senior Project Presentations Program; memos from President's Office, Registrar, Student Organizations, Theatre Widener; The Widener View.
1) Miscellaneous memos to faculty (1976-1977)
2) Memos from Center of Nursing (1976-1977)
3) Memos from Curricular Philosophy Committee (1976-1977)
4) Memos from Placement Office (1976-1977)
5) Memos from President's Office (1976-1977)
6) Memos from Project Prepare (1976-1977)
7) Memos and other papers from Library (1976-1977)
8) Memos and other papers from Development Office (1976-1977)
9) Memos and other papers from Administration (1976-1977)
10) Memos and other papers from Alumni Office (1976-1977)
11) Memos and other papers from Athletic Department (1976-1977)
12) Memos and other papers from Engineering (1976-1977)
13) Course and Class Schedules (1976-1977)
14) Faculty Rolls and Directory (1976-1977)
15) Academic Council Meeting Minutes (1977-1978)
16) Memos from Alumni Office (1977-1978)
17) Memos from Office of Dean Joseph Arbuckle (1977-1978)
18) Memos from Arts Center (1977-1978)
19) Memos from Athletic Department (1977-1978)
20) Notice of Events (1977-1978)
21) Memos from Curricular and Philosophy Committees (1977-1978)
22) Memos to/from Faculty (1977-1978)
1) Faculty Meeting Minutes (1978-1979)
2) Memos re: Middle States Evaluation (1978-1979)
3) Memos from President Moll (1978-1979)
4) Memos from Dean Rodney (1978-1979)
5) Memos re: University Status (1978-1979)
6) Memos to/from Schools of Business, Engineering, Nursing, Phys Ed, and Science (1978-1979)
7) Course Offerings (1978-1979)
8) Memos from Deans Offices (1978-1979)
9) Papers of Committees and Meetings (1978-1979)
10) Miscellaneous Memos and Papers (1978-1979)
11) Faculty Rolls (1978-1979)
12) Memos from Personnel Department (1978-1979)
13) Roster of International Students (1978)
(1973-1974): Memos from Alumni Office, the Museum of Art, the Curriculum and Philosophy Committee; Dean's Offices, Evening Division, Engineering; Faculty Minutes.
(1974-1975): Miscellaneous memos to faculty and staff; memos from Arts Center, Registrar and other administrative memos; Provost's Search Committee memos; Curriculum and Philosophy Committee memos.
(1974-1975): Faculty Directory; miscellaneous memos to faculty; MacMorland Center Announcements; Nursing Announcements; memos from Personnel Office, Placement Office, Registrar's Office; Widener View.