This box includes the following:
A folder of photographs used on Web in Buildings Exhibit.
Graduate Studies and Development, 1997; Hanna Hall; Harrisburg Campus Buildings; Hyatt Hall; Hyatt Observatory; Hyatt Select School for Boys building in Delaware at 9th and Tatnall Streets (no longer exists); Institute for Graduate Clinical Psychology, 1997; International Student Services, 1997; Kapelski Learning Center; Kirkbride Hall (interior and exterior photos), including construction of new addition completed in 2006 that has an Observatory Dome; Billie Kirkbride House; Lathem Hall (including photographs and negatives given to the archives by the Office of President James Harris); Lipka Hall; Loveland Hall; MacMorland Center; Manor House; Old Main and Annex; PMC Memorial Library (includes folder of blue prints and architectural drawings); Schwartz Center; Sparrow Hall, once the home of Project Prepare (torn down circa 2000); Sproul House; Student Health Services, 1997; Surplus Barracks; Theatre Widener building; Urban Renewal Demolition; VIctory Hall; Webb Hall; Wilson House (at Potter and 13th Streets) which housed the Art Museum from the 1980s to the late 1990s and then was converted into a Sorority House; Wolfgram Memorial Library, includes photograph of the Book Walk.
Box also includes miscellaneous photographs of the campus in general, and of building interiors.
Note: Webb Hall was a former dormitory. This name was used on another building on campus that was used as faculty offices. This newer Webb Hall was torn down in 1997 to make room for University Center. The Webb Hall folder includes a history of the building.
Additional photographs include:
Chester High School
The Vulcan Works
The Car Barn of the Chester Traction Company
Cambridge Trust Company
Old Main of Pennsylvania Military College
The photographs in this box have been digitized and can be found in the Wolfgram Cloud.
1) Faculty Meeting Minutes (1978-1979)
2) Memos re: Middle States Evaluation (1978-1979)
3) Memos from President Moll (1978-1979)
4) Memos from Dean Rodney (1978-1979)
5) Memos re: University Status (1978-1979)
6) Memos to/from Schools of Business, Engineering, Nursing, Phys Ed, and Science (1978-1979)
7) Course Offerings (1978-1979)
8) Memos from Deans Offices (1978-1979)
9) Papers of Committees and Meetings (1978-1979)
10) Miscellaneous Memos and Papers (1978-1979)
11) Faculty Rolls (1978-1979)
12) Memos from Personnel Department (1978-1979)
13) Roster of International Students (1978)
1) Miscellaneous memos to faculty (1976-1977)
2) Memos from Center of Nursing (1976-1977)
3) Memos from Curricular Philosophy Committee (1976-1977)
4) Memos from Placement Office (1976-1977)
5) Memos from President's Office (1976-1977)
6) Memos from Project Prepare (1976-1977)
7) Memos and other papers from Library (1976-1977)
8) Memos and other papers from Development Office (1976-1977)
9) Memos and other papers from Administration (1976-1977)
10) Memos and other papers from Alumni Office (1976-1977)
11) Memos and other papers from Athletic Department (1976-1977)
12) Memos and other papers from Engineering (1976-1977)
13) Course and Class Schedules (1976-1977)
14) Faculty Rolls and Directory (1976-1977)
15) Academic Council Meeting Minutes (1977-1978)
16) Memos from Alumni Office (1977-1978)
17) Memos from Office of Dean Joseph Arbuckle (1977-1978)
18) Memos from Arts Center (1977-1978)
19) Memos from Athletic Department (1977-1978)
20) Notice of Events (1977-1978)
21) Memos from Curricular and Philosophy Committees (1977-1978)
22) Memos to/from Faculty (1977-1978)
The Dome is the Student Newspaper of Pennsylvania Military College, PMC Colleges, Widener College and Widener University.
“Student Academic Council To Investigate Curricula”
Students want to make suggestions and recommendations to faculty
“Foreign Students Express Opinions on PMC”
New foreign students speak of their views of the world
“Administration Claims that Construction Is Advancing”
New library, physical education center, classroom learning center
school policy discussed
“Greeks Congratulated for Work With Cancer Society”
Fraternities help raise money
The full text of this issue can be found online in the Digital Collections of the Wolfgram Memorial Library at digitalwolfgram.widener.edu. Under "All Collections," select "Newspapers - 1947-2008 - the Dome."
Information concerning International Students on campus, including activities of the International Club; International Week Brochures, and the history of international students.
Booklet put out by International Student Services 2001 - 2002 and beyond, some missing years.