Materials donated to the Archives from the PMC Museum.
Box includes the following:
Memoirs written by John Covach, PMC Class of 1950, about his time in the military in Korea (1950-1952) and Berlin (1953-1956 and 1960-1963).
Donation from Lowell Hattori, '61 (2016. 033, 2016.034, 2016.035) that includes the following:
Copy of the Pershing Rifleman magazine dated May, 1960. This issue includes two mentions of Pennsylvania Military College: One is Company Q5 and the other is the 2nd Batallion Headquarters, of which he was the PIO.
Copy of the program for the inauguration of Clarence Russel Moll as President of Pennsylvania Military College, April 13, 1960 and several newspaper clippings about the inauguration.
Yearbook from the 1960 Summer Camp at Fort Mead.
Donations given to Ron Romanowicz at Homecoming 2016. Includes:
Six Delinquency Reports given to a member of class of 1970. Each report described what the infractions were.
Special Orders report from 1955 listing cadets receiving penalty tours for infractions. Infractions are described.
Additional Special Orders on various topics.
Document that lists some members of the class of 1956 that describes what they are doing 20 years after graduation.
Booklet titled "Rook Regs" that lists instructions to first year "rooks" regarding places they can go during certain times, and what is off limits to them.
Report of number of students commissioned in the United States Army Reserve and Regular Army in the calendar years of 1952 through 1956.
Two copies of the Smash & Drive publications, published by the ROTC Cadets at Pennsylvania Military College, dated Volume I, No. 11, March 9, 1953 and Volume II, Number 5, dated November 16, 1953.
"Why PMC" by Giulio Di Serafino "CAPT. DEE" 1952 "170"
Sunday Bulletan News Paper cliping May 20, 1962 PMC Graduate list donated by Bill Luckenbill, class of 1968.
Slides donated by Ron Romanowicz from 1964, considered for use for the 1968 50th reunion anniversary
exhibit in the PMC Museum.
350 feet of 8mm film donated by Dave Roberts: reel 1. PMC Polo and parade (Dave Roberts father). Reel 2. PMC 1935 John Roberts and football team, and race track. Reel 3. PMC 1935 Parade Broom drill and Polo. Reel 4. Isinhower at PMC. Reel 5. 1934.
Folder 11 & 12: Photos donated by Jerome Miller, class of 1950:
1. Cadets marching through Chester
2. PMC male cheerleaders with megaphones
3. Cadets marching in Chester
4. Formal portrait of 9 cadets in coats (color photo)
5. Four cadets (color guard) outside Old Main
6. Yearbook picture with cadets identified outside Old Main
7. Glee Club rehearsal on assemly room stage in Old Main (cadets in t-shirts)
8. Band on stage in assembly room in Old Main
9. Glee Club in uniforms on assembly room stage in Old Main (2)
10. Band on stage in assembly room in Old Main
11. Five memebers of band outside Old Main
12. Flag pole in front of Old Main with cadets
13. Cadets in formation in front of two buildings (2)
14. Four people in military attire
15. Cadets in formation
16. Band marching in Chester (2)
17. Color guard in front of stands
18. Band marching in chester
19. PMC stands with women in a row
20. Man receiving a certificate
21. Band marching in Chester
22. Cadets shaking hands, Frank Hyatt watching
23. Cadets in formation
Folder 13: Public Ledger January 6 1918 "The Little West Point of the Keystone State in the Wold War!" by Charles W. Duke. Also in the W drive uner Ron Romanowicz
Folder 14: Richard J. Pivia: copies of Bronze Star award letters from May 7, 1965 and June 13, 1965 for his time in Vietnam. Copies of 4 photos of Richard in Vietnam. (Given to museum via twin brother Roger Pivia)
Folder 15: Commencement, May 1942 Slides donated to Museum from Sally Clyde (Digitized in W Drive)