Small Conservation Prints made from original class photographs by the Conservation Center in Philadelphia: Undated (8 x 10), 1891 (8 x 10), 1896 (8 x 10), 1897 (8 x 10), Class of 1907 taken in 1906 (8 x 10). See Box 8 Oversize for larger prints.
Original group photographs not treated by the Conservation Center.
1. Cadets by stable building 1913
2. Unidentified, undated, cadets sitting on stage.
3. Class of 1901 on Assembly Hall Platform. May have been taken in another year. Needs to be treated by Conservation Center and Preservation Copy made. Individual cadets in the photograph are not identified but the graduates of the class of 1901 include: John P. Barr; George D. Bowers; John A. Bowers; Tomm C. Burford; Frank S. Clark; Robert W. Gunnell; Joseph M. Herr; William L. Hilton; Eugene S. Hoopes; Robert H. Hyde; Edward T. McIlvain; Francis P. McIntire; Curran B. Mendel; Oscar A. Mockridge; James W. Page; John C. Slape; Frederic N. Whitley; Earle C. Wight.
4. Undated, circa 1900, and unidentified. Cadets outside. Picture is blurry and faded.
5. Class of 1938. Cadets pictured are:
Starting at Top from Left to Right:
John Edward Flanagan; Edward Stern; Albert John Ryan; John Gunning McKay, Jr.
Miner McGeorge; William Freidrick Whitenack; Edwin Hall Berry 2nd; William Heyl Metzger; John Babor Kahlenberg; Francis Patrick Burk; Paul Redfield Woodruff
John Lewis Krokenberger, Jr.; William Madeira Batteiger; Joseph Arthur Pivirotto; Lee Davis Pollock; John Frederick Rhodes; Andrew Stephen Elko
Robert Cortland Castner; Franklin Luther Weiland; Paul Henry Bubeck, Jr.; Richard James O’Malley; William Anthony Pivirotto; William Henry Derr; S. Ellsworth Duff
6. Class of 1920. Cadets pictured are:
First Row: Arthur Y. Schilling; Richard H. Fried; Samuel M. Jackson; George A. Myers; James A. G. Campbell, Jr.; Edward W. Backes; Jose M. Del Carpio.
Second Row: J. Howard Minster, Jr.; Russell H. Lutz; Clifford R. Voskamp; Frank Steinhart, Jr.; William J. Crothers; A. Raymomd Raff, Jr.
Third Row: Philip M. Sweeney; Harold L. Richards; John F. Mosser.
7. Class of 1922. Individual cadets in the photograph are not identified but the graduates of the class of 1922 include: James R. Allen; Howard F. Battin; William D. Boswell, 2nd; Harwood B. Brabrook; Lewis L. Bryant; John W. Campbell; William J. Crow; William G. Henry, Jr.; Richard J. Guyer; Burton Immen; George S. Jefferson; Edward W. London; Edward Lupton, Jr.; William E. McKinney; Frank E. Malinowski; Abram Minis, Jr.; Julio A. Mira; William J. Morris, Jr.; Myrle R. Peck; J. Carson Perry, 2nd; Irwin B. Schmidt; Sidney N. Terry; Vincente L. Torres; Adriano A. Valdez; Edwin V. Wintermote; William T. Woodhouse; Newton A. Wyman; Dwight A. Zink.
8. Unidentified, undated, cadets sitting on stage
9. Undated and unidentified. Cadets outside. Picture is torn.